New LG factory in China

0
2436

HA08_WSGO_LGThe South Korean LG Group has inaugurated its new plant in Guangzhou, in China. The plant, which has required an investment of 4 billion dollars, will produce LCD screen for Full HD and Ultra HD TV sets, in the sizes of 42, 49 and 55 inches. The production will initially amount to 60,000 screens per month, to reach gradually 120,000 monthly screens within the end of 2016. The investment has been borne by 70% by the same LG Group and by the remaining 30% by companies and local public Bodies. The plant joins the three already existing outside South Korea. They are respectively headquartered exactly in China, in Mexico and in Poland.