During Technology Hub, professional event devoted to the innovative technologies (Milan, May 17th-19th, 2018), there will be the Customer Experience Demonstration Area, a project realized in collaboration with the magazines “Gdo Week” and “Mark Up”, published by Tecniche Nuove Group. It will be a B2B meeting place between innovative digital technology providers and professionals from different sectors who want to optimize the customer relationship processes. The goal of the Area is to present real solutions and trends that improve the customer relationship, promote a personalized communication and provide the same level of online and offline customer experience.
The Area has a commercial and formative function that gives the exhibitors companies the opportunity to showcase their skills, tell their case histories, explain the combination “technology-applications” and indicate the state of the art and the emerging trends. The exhibitor will lead the visitor towards the knowledge of the technologies for the customer experience, showing the impacts in the traditional business processes and highlighting the benefits in terms of efficiency and effectiveness. It will be an ideal occasion to start new business negotiations, open new distribution channels, meet new professionals, and network.
The technologies involved will be:
· Virtual reality, augmented reality, immersive experiences
· Internet of Things, big data analytics
· Artificial intelligence, chatbot and robotics
· Advanced CRM and CEM
· App and Proximity Marketing
· 3D printing for promotional communication
· Digital marketing solutions (SEO, social media, e-commerce)
· Multimedia solutions (holograms, digital tables, interactive displays, touchpoints, smart dressing rooms).
An overview of the projects presented at Technology Hub is available on the website www.technologyhub.it
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org