Gemme Group: Seriveneta’s acquisition has been completed

0
436
Antonio Dalla Pozza, General Director of Seriveneta
Emanuele Epis, CEO of Gemme

Gemme Italian Producers has completed the acquisition of Seriveneta, an Italian company operating for 40 years in the field of silk-printed laminate processing. The transaction was concluded with an enterprise value of 2.07 million euros. Gemme Italian Producers purchased 80% of the shares and the remaining 20% was acquired by Antonio Dalla Pozza, who takes on the position of General Director. “I decided to be part of this entrepreneurial adventure with Gemme – commented Dalla Pozza – because we share the same values and the same vision of the market. Together, we can collaborate in the growth of Seriveneta”. Gemme Italian Producers, owner of the Lelit brand, is recognized as one of the main players in the prosumer household appliance market. With a presence in 87 countries, the company has achieved ever-increasing revenues in recent years, with a turnover forecast of 23 million euros for the year 2020. The acquisition is part of Gemme’s growth strategy, aimed at the business diversification on the market, respecting tradition and corporate values. “When Seriveneta expressed its desire to join the Gemme Group, we welcomed it with great enthusiasm. Following the consolidated relationship for over 20 years, we believe the operation is in line with our values and consistent with our strategic axis”, said Emanuele Epis, CEO of Gemme.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here